What a week it’s been for Telluride! New snow, no crowds, and lots of new terrain opening! Get psyched for this weekend because we have your terrain update below!
Saturday, December 15th Lift & Restaurant openings:
1. Prospect Bowl (Lifts 12) will open for the season.
2. Gold Hill (Lift 14) will open for the season. May be access to See Forever and Alpino Vino only.
3. Coonskin (Lift 7) will open for the season. Uphill access only; no downloading.
4. *NEW* The Plunge (Lift 9) will open for the season. Bail Out & Telluride Trail will not be open. Egress will be via See Forever from the top of Lift 9.
5. *NEW* Oak Street (Lift 8) will open for the season. Lift 8 closes daily at 1:30 p.m.
6. Guiseppe’s will open for the season.
7. Alpino Vino will open for lunch.
8. High Camp will open for the season.
Wednesday, December 19th Lift & Restaurant openings:
1. Telluride Trail top-to-bottom & Bail Out with access to Oak Street Base and Coonskin Base will open.
Upcoming Dates & Priorities:
2. Sunshine Area and Ute Park (Lifts 10, 11 & 13) – “targeting” to open on Saturday, December 22nd
Have fun out there! It’s supposed to be sunny and sick all weekend! Enjoy that Colorado blue bird sky!